ABC Sensory Investigation
Wednesday June 17
9:30 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Welcome to the SmartieLaboratory – where our SmartieScientists put on their lab coats & goggles and get down to business! We start by investigating the materials needed for this class, continue with 2-3 exciting experiments/crafts & end with a story, snack, light show and bubbles! Come explore new topics & become critical thinkers with us!
Interested in new SmartieScientists classes?
Purchase our Super Smartie Activity Box and get tons of Scientist activities & classes inside!
Perfect for your 2-6 yr old Scientists!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Balance Tree:
- toiler paper roll
- popsicle sticks
- letters (magnets, small foamies) – can use blocks if you don’t have
- Letter Investigation:
- Magnet letters (or letters from pdf) FROZEN in ice (or just in a bucket of water)
- if freezing the letters: need a spray bottle with water, if in water: need a ladle
- Counting Mats:
- letters (magnets, small foamies)
- PDF print outs for all activities
ABC Sensory InvestigationIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- I SPY GAME (PDF)
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Balance Tree
- Letter Investigation
- Book & Snack
- Counting Mats
- Light show, dancing & goodbye!