Best of Spring Session: Recycling/Earth Week!
Saturday June 20
12:00 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- recycled goods (bottle, egg carton, containers etc)
- blue and green paint on plates
- 1 piece of paper cut into a circle
- printed PDFs for sorting game
- drum/tupper ware
- parachute/towel & balls
- scarf/see-through fabric
- optional: amazon disco light
Best of Spring Session: Recycling/Earth Week!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- RECYCLED GOOD PAINTING – THE EARTH
- EARTH SORTING GAME (PDF PRINTABLE)
- Circle time – Shakers, Earth Songs, Drums, Parachute, Story, Lights, Bubbles!