Dr. Smartie & Dr. Pants
Tuesday February 9
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- Doctor Bag Craft:
- construction paper cut into shape of a bag (OR PDF printable)
- first-aid items: bandaids, q tips, popsicle sticks, cotton balls (PDF printable has some if you don’t)
- PDF printables
- shakers, drums parachute & bubbles
Dr. Smartie & Dr. PantsIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Doctor Bag Craft
- What’s Missing from the Doctor Bag Game
- Book & Snack
- Music Circle Time – Shakers & Drums
- Parachute, Lights & Bubbles!