Heart Eyes & Tongue Out ;)
Tuesday February 16
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- Emoji Mask Craft:
- paper plate or paper cut into a circle
- yellow paint (or markers/crayons in yellow)
- crafty items to glue on to make a face (OR PDF printable with items to glue on)
- PDF printables
- shakers, bouncy ball, parachute & bubbles!
Heart Eyes & Tongue Out ;)In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Emoji Mask Craft
- Emoji Hunt & Matching Game
- Book & Snack
- Music Circle Time – Shakers & Balls
- Parachute, Lights & Bubbles!