Tuesday June 9
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- Heart Stamping:
- Piece of paper cut into a heart
- Small sponges (cut into hearts)
- optional: use popsicle stick & glue to make a handle on each sponge
- paint (pink, red, purple)
- Sorting Game (PDF)
Heart StampingIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Heart Stamping Craft
- Sorting Game (Peach, Light Brown, Dark Brown)
- Book & Snack
- Music & Dancing (Shakers, Scarves, Parachute)
- Light show, Bubbles & Goodbye!