I am Special!
Friday March 12
1:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- paper with child’s name printed in large letters
- paper to trace your child’s hand
- little bit of paint on a plate (just for finger prints)
- glue stick or glue
- facial feature crafty items – googly eyes, yarn, mouth, etc
- PDF printables
I am Special!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Class – I is for I am Special.
- Letter I Family & Name Cards
- I is for ‘I am Special’ Activity Sheet
- Make Your Own Face Craft
- Snack & Book
- Finger Print Craft
- Movement, Dancing & Goodbye!