I See the Snowflakes!
Tuesday February 23
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- construction paper
- any white fluffy items (cotton balls, cotton pags, qtips, felt)
- white paper/tissue paper to crunch
- any white sand (modify: salt, sugar)
- optional: sparkles
- PDF printable for sorting game
- shaker & parachute/towel for circle time
I See the Snowflakes!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Introduce Shaking & Dancing
- Arts and Crafts – Snow Collage!
- Sorting Game – Sort Snowflakes!
- Snack & Book
- Sing-Song Circle – Shakers, Parachute, Lights & Bubbles