I’m a Firefighter, I’m a Community Helper!
Tuesday February 9
3:15 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- paper with child’s name printed in large letters
- markers/crayons (red, orange, yellow)
- red tissue paper/crafty items
- glue stick
- 2 pipe cleaners
- spray bottle with water (e.g. windex bottle emptied) – OR: dropper/ syringe / qtip with bowl of water
- paper towel
- PDF printable
I’m a Firefighter, I’m a Community Helper!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Class – F is for Fireman
- Letter F Family & Name Cards
- F is for Fireman Activity Sheet
- Fireman Hat Craft & Beading
- Snack & Book
- Spraying Fire Letters!
- Movement, Dancing & Goodbye!