Let’s Make a SPLASH!
Tuesday February 2
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- Under the Sea Craft:
- blue construction paper (or any colour)
- sand (or use: rice/flour/oats)
- under the sea crafty objects (stickers, tissue paper, sequins)
- fish/under the sea characters PDF printable (cut them out!)
- Sensory Water Play: shallow tray/bowl of water with items that are fun to play with!
- sponges, strainer/styrofoam cup with holes, small cup, fish/bath toys
Let’s Make a SPLASH!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Under the Sea Craft
- Water Play (take off clothes or wear smock!)
- Book & Snack
- Music Circle Time – Shakers & Under the Sea Songs
- Parachute, Lights & Bubbles!