Olympic Torch & Rings
Monday June 1
9:30 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Get your aprons on SmartieChefs, and let’s have fun in the kitchen! Your SmartieChefs will go on a delicious journey – learning about healthy eating, getting messy in the kitchen, and exploring new foods! As the yummy food is cooking and the aroma fills the air, your kids will have fun participating in various counting, sorting & alphabet activities. See you soon SmartieChefs!
Interested in new SmartieChef classes?
Purchase our Super Smartie Activity Box and get a special Chefs class included!
Perfect for your budding Chefs 20mo+
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ice cream cone (or plastic cup)
- yogurt & raspberries
- yellow/orange fruit (e.g. melon, nectarine, oranges, pineapple)
- 5 round crackers
- cream cheese
- optional: food colouring
- Red, yellow, green, blue, black fruit/veggies
- UTENSILS: Spoon, Knife, Bowl
Olympic Torch & RingsIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- I-SPY GAME (PDF)
- MAKING OLYMPIC TORCH & RINGS
- If time, Olympic Rings Dabber/Sticker Sheet
- Light show, music & bubbles