REWIND: Olympic Ring Stamping
Wednesday March 31
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- OLYMPIC RINGS PAPER TOWEL ROLL CRAFT:
- Toilet paper/paper towel rolls
- paint in the colours of the rings (red, yellow, green, blue, black)
- 5 plastic bowls/cups
- PDF printable for sorting
- drum/tupper ware & shakers
- parachute/towel & balls
REWIND: Olympic Ring StampingIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Olympic Ring Paper Towel Roll Craft
- Olympic Ring Sorting Game
- Circle time – music, shakers, story, parachute, light show & bubbles!