Suit Up For Space!
Tuesday May 26
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- ASTRONAUT HELMET:
- paper plate
- glue & tin foil
- stickers (outer space, stars)
- PDF printable for craft & sorting
- parachute/towel & balls
Suit Up For Space!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Astronaut Helmet Craft (PDF for add-ons)
- Astronaut Sorting Game (PDF)
- Circle time – finger plays, outer space songs, shakers, parachute, lights & bubbles