The Crayon Box That Talked
Thursday June 11
1:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- different colour crayons (skin colour shades & rainbow)
- self-portrait (picture or drawing)
- PDF Printouts
The Crayon Box That TalkedIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Day (D is for Diversity)
- D is for Diversity Sheet
- Read Aloud ‘The Crayon Box That Talked’
- One Colour vs. Many Colours Activity
- Self-Portrait Crayon Activity
- Movement, Dance & Goodbye!