The Rainbow Fish
Friday February 5
1:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- paper with child’s name printed in large letters
- rainbow coloured crafty items (for the rainbow fish!)
- large tray or bowl or plate
- any type of sensory material (sand, rice, flour)
- glue stick
- PDF print outs
The Rainbow FishIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Class – W is for Water
- Letter W Family & Name Cards
- W is for the Waves in the Wet Water Activity Sheet
- Under the Sea Uppercase Lowercase Puzzles
- Snack & Book (The Rainbow Fish)
- Celery Painting the Rainbow Fish!
- Movement, dancing & goodbye!