Under the Pot of Gold!
Friday March 19
1:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- paper with child’s name printed in large letters
- black piece of paper (pot)
- gold coins printable (to write letter of their name on the coins)
- little gold coins (small yellow/gold circles cut out)
- glue stick or glue
- PDF printables
Under the Pot of Gold!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Class – G is for Gold!
- Letter G Family & Name Cards
- G is for Gold Activity Sheet
- Pot of Gold Craft
- Snack & Book
- Counting Coins Activity
- Movement, Dancing & Goodbye!