Come Around the Fire
Thursday July 2
1:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the Live! class 5-10 minutes before the class is scheduled to start. You will also recieve a link to watch the class OnDemand if you’re not able to tune in for the live session.
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- a box (pretend camp fire) – can include tissue paper & paper towel rolls to make it look like a fire
- glue stick
- red, yellow, orange construction paper (or white paper that can be coloured!)
- white paper
- sticks from outside
- PDF print outs
Come Around the FireIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Class – F is for Fire
- Letter F Family & Name Cards
- F is for Fire Activity – Throwing letters in the ‘Campfire’
- Syllable Sorting Activity
- Snack & Books
- Hand Print Name Camp Fire
- Movement, Dancing & Goodbye!