Let’s Pitch a Tent!
Tuesday June 30
1:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the Live! class 5-10 minutes before the class is scheduled to start. You will also recieve a link to watch the class OnDemand if you’re not able to tune in for the live session.
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- popsicle sticks
- big marshmallows / playdough
- lots of crayons/markers (rainbow)
- crafty objects (tissue paper, foamies, stickers)
- PDF print outs
Let’s Pitch a Tent!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Introduce Letter of the Class – T is for Tent
- Letter T Family & Name Cards
- T is for Tent Activity Sheet
- Building a Tent!
- Snack & Book
- Colour by Dot – Campfire Setting
- Movement, Dancing & Goodbye!