‘Under the Sea…Under the Sea…’
Tuesday February 2
3:15 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Enrichment is a class geared to children in pre-nursery & nursery – though, it can be easily be modified so children in kindergarten can participate. We focus on the SmartiepantsLive! weekly theme while taking part in various specialty activities. We learn about the letter of the week, get crafty and let our creative energy flow & end the class with movement/dancing! It is a great class with structure and routine that keeps the older kiddies stimulated & engaged.
- paper with child’s name printed in large letters
- paper plate (or paper)
- blue paint & glue
- any under the sea crafty items (shells, rocks, grass)
- sand (or salt/rice if you don’t have)
- small stickers
- optional: dabbers
- PDF print outs
‘Under the Sea…Under the Sea…’In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Letter of the Class – U is for Under the Sea
- Letter U Family & Name Cards
- U is for Under the Sea Activity Sheet
- Under the Sea Paper Plate Craft
- Snack & Book
- Under the Sea Graphing!
- Movement, dancing & goodbye!