Tuesday March 2
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- 2 pieces of construction paper (or PDF) – wait until class to see how to cut them!
- dark green, brown, yellow crafty items to glue on!
- any tissue paper/construction paper to crunch & stick
- PDF printable for sorting game (or colourful pompoms as dino eggs)
- shaker & parachute/towel for circle time
Dinosaur STOMP!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Introduce Shaking & Dancing
- Arts and Crafts – Dino Feet!
- Sorting Game – Dino Egg Hunt & Sort
- Snack & Book
- Sing-Song Circle – Shakers, Parachute, Lights & Bubbles