Tuesday June 30
10:00 am ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Smartiepants Exploration is a program that gives you a chance to learn and bond with your little one in the comfort of your own home! We will always start by making a theme-based craft – focusing on different mediums and textures each week. Next comes an educational activity (e.g. sorting, matching, what’s missing) where the children build confidence & learn new skills getting ready for pre-nursery/daycare. We finish the class by shaking & dancing in a sing-along circle, playing under the parachute, reading a story and popping bubbles!
- popsicle sticks
- little bit of red/orange/yellow paint on plates
- PDF print outs
- parachute, lights, bubbles!
Marshmallow PaintingIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- Introduce Camping Theme
- Arts and Crafts – Marshmallow Painting
- What’s Missing Game – Camping Edition
- Snack & Books
- Sing-Song Circle – Shakers, Scarves, Parachute, Lights & Bubbles