I’m a Fireman, I’m a Community Helper
Friday July 31
4:30 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the OnDemand class when the class is scheduled to start. You can watch the link whenever you want!
Welcome to the SmartieLaboratory – where our SmartieScientists put on their lab coats & goggles and get down to business! We start by investigating the materials needed for this class, continue with 2-3 exciting experiments/crafts & end with a story, snack, light show and bubbles! Come explore new topics & become critical thinkers with us!
- egg carton
- red paint
- lots of popsicle sticks
- 2 black wheels (pom poms, black paper)
- optional: picture of your child
- cup cake tray
- baking soda
- red and yellow food colouring
- optional: gold/red glitter
- spray/squeeze bottle
- PDF print outs
I’m a Fireman, I’m a Community HelperIn This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- I SPY GAME (PDF)
- Making a Fire Truck
- Setting the Fire & Putting it Out!
- Baking Soda & Vinegar Experiment
- Snack & Book
- Building a Big Ladder with Popsicle Sticks
- Songs, Light show & Goodbye!