X…marks the spot!
Thursday July 16
3:00 pm ESTAn email will be sent to you to access the class shortly before it begins!
Welcome to the SmartieLaboratory – where our SmartieScientists put on their lab coats & goggles and get down to business! We start by investigating the materials needed for this class, continue with 2-3 exciting experiments/crafts & end with a story, snack, light show and bubbles! Come explore new topics & become critical thinkers with us!
Interested in new SmartieScientists classes?
Purchase our Super Smartie Activity Box and get tons of Scientist activities & classes inside!
Perfect for your 2-6 yr old Scientists!!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Baking soda & water
- jewels/sequins/crafty items
- kid dropper (or just a small spoon/syringe)
- bowl of vinegar
- 3 pennies
- paper towel roll
- 1 paper/styrofoam cup – will need to cut a hole at the base of the cup
- black paint (or any colour paint/markers)
- white glue
- PDF print outs
X…marks the spot!In This Class
- Smartiepants Train
- I SPY GAME (PDF)
- Making Treasure Chests – put in freezer
- Pirate Telescope
- Snack & Book
- Find the Treasure… X marks the spot!
- If time – pennies experiment!
- Songs, light show & goodbye!